Photo unpublished Tokyo November 2009

These are photos that were never published on the blog.
Here we were in Tokyo in November 2009.

Every week on the blog publish photos ever seen.

If you have a story to tell, what Kart has done for you, how her helped you write me privately through the FaceBook page.

Bruno C.

Kart Krikmann

8 Responses to "Photo unpublished Tokyo November 2009"

1. he

January 15, 2013 at 16:32

Beautiful pictures.after kart gone.want more read research angel story.mystical numbers.life tought.

2. Krista

January 16, 2013 at 14:05

Hello, how many different beauty surgeries she made being so young ?
    Her face, lips and eyes are changed in couple of years so drasticly, like a different person.

3. MS

January 16, 2013 at 22:27

Loe postitust pealkirjaga “Are You Satisfied With The Way You Look?” @ Krista ;)

4. Krista

January 16, 2013 at 23:20

OMG, hopfully all this numerous beauty procedures didn’t became fatal to her body

5. K.

January 17, 2013 at 07:47

She is soo beatiful.

6. Bruno

January 18, 2013 at 01:31

If u read your blog, you can uderstad what she do.
    Only the lips. All other is photoshop problably and light when i make photo.
    She make only cancer surgery.

7. and..

January 20, 2013 at 23:02

A lot of Botox maybe being so young, are You sure U know everything ?
    Here is her text:

Today I have had done quite a number of procedures, because every time I go to Estonia I think that, when I’m already there, I should correct something. Before I never thought that getting addicted to these kind of procedures was easy, but now think otherwise. Before You do anything think wisely and stick with Your objectives =)

8. Lana

January 21, 2013 at 18:47

I don’t think it is right to discuss how many botox she used or how many surgeries she did. It was her body and her choice to do that. Russian people have a saying “You either speak good about deceased person or nothing”. So here it is the same! Why should we discuss botox? I was accidentally forwarded to this page from the other one, but I was really shocked by the story I’ve read here. Taking into consideration that I am from Tallinn, I’ve never heard of Kart or her blog before. But, it’s not so important now.

All I want to say is – No matter how many beauty surgeries she did, she became a hostage of the real life, and disease doesn’t care if you are young, beautiful or successful, it makes its choice without taking into consideration your arguments!

People, you should be more tactful, as Kart has died, so you have to allow her to rest in piece!

Bruno, my condolences to you and Kart’s family for your loss.

God always takes the best to himself….